Membership & Coaching Agreement
This agreement is a partnership between myself, the membership, the coach, and you, the client.
1. I will listen, question and give feedback. I will assess where you are now and where you have come from. I will support you in setting your goals and taking action steps towards achieving them.
2. We can't guarantee results in life as these are dependent upon us creating the changes we need to achieve them. I will do my best to help you reach the goals you set for yourself, but the ultimate responsibility lies with you taking responsibility for the success you want.
3. I will ask you to work on various issues between sessions by assigning thought-provoking and inspiring journal assignments, action items, and other coaching tools. It is your decision to carry out these coaching requests or not.
4. Developing trust is of the utmost importance and trust can’t be developed without confidentiality. Please know, anything you share with me will be kept strictly confidential. You can also select to keep any journal postings, homework progress reports or goal progress reports confidential so that only you can view them and I am just notified you made an update. Your private notes in the dashboard can only be seen by you.
1. To help identify what you want to achieve from each session I ask that prior to each session you please complete a Coaching Plan (you can submit this easily online from your Coaching Pad in your dashboard).
2. After each session please complete the Follow Up form from your Coaching Pad. This will help affirm the action you have agreed to take.
3. Make your coaching a priority in your life. Make sure you give yourself time each week to complete coaching requests.
4. Acknowledge that you are committed to moving forward to a more positive life. You are taking responsibility for the effects of your thoughts, feelings and actions, and recognize that blaming others is not helpful.
5. Be open to play, experimentation and trying something new. Be willing to look at your patterns and beliefs and change what isn't working. Don't expect to get the answers right away, but instead be willing to play around with what works and what doesn't work for you.
1. Fees are based on the membership and or coaching package you have purchased.
2. Payment is made online before coaching begins. Subscriptions are deducted at regular intervals, and can be cancelled any time. To cancel, access the Subscriptions page in the Financials section of your dashboard.
3. All payments will be followed by an invoice as proof of payment.
Cancellation of coaching agreement:
You can cancel payment for this coaching package for up to 60 days after purchase as long as you have NOT accepted the agreement (which activates the coaching). Just click on Purchase History under the Financials tab on your dashboard. Then click on the Adjust order link next to the order, and select Cancel from the drop down menu.
If you have purchased a subscription coaching package, you may cancel at any time by clicking Unsubscribe on your Subscriptions page in the Financials section of your dashboard. Your subscription will expire at the end of the current billing period.
If a dispute arises between us which cannot be resolved, we agree to enlist the services of an independent arbitrator. The independent arbitrator will resolve the dispute with fees to be split between the parties.
I will work with you to help you move forward with issues relating to goal achievement, and finding greater fulfillment in your working and personal life. I am qualified as a life coach in these matters and agree to provide coaching services to you.
You acknowledge that I have no special training or qualification as a licensed professional psychiatrist, counselor, financial advisor, doctor, health professional, business expert or the like. I am not qualified to diagnose any medical condition or provide psychological counseling, behavioral counseling or psychotherapy/psychoanalysis.
I have read and agree to the terms of the above agreement